Central Ohio Coon Hunters Association
CENTRAL OHIO COON HUNTERS ASSOCIATION INC. GROUND RULES ADOPTED TO DATE
1. All meetings are under control of the officers.
2. Clubhouse is open to all members EXCEPT when it is reserved for an event sanctioned or approved by the members. All members may reserve the clubhouse for their use by requesting same to the president (each member reserving the clubhouse is responsible to see that it is left clean), if not, it may be determined by the officers and board of directors to charge that member an amount to defray cost of said cleaning.
3. NO ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGE SHALL BE CONSUMED WHILE PEOPLE ARE USING THE GUN OR ARCHERY RANGES.
4. The premises shall not be used for immoral purposes. Each member shall act as a responsible person at all times and shall refrain from doing anything to provoke or incite trouble between any members of the association.
5. Members shall act safely at all times to prevent fires and conserve electric, propane, and fuel oil, and to protect the Association property.
6. NO SMOKING, VAPING, OR TOBACCO USE IN THE CLUB HOUSE.
7. Do not catch any frogs or turtles.
8. All fishing is catch and release.
9. NO boating or swimming in the lake, in winter stay off the ice.
10. One guest may be brought to the COCH grounds per member per day with a $5.00 charge and a filled out waiver of liability form signed by guest and member. Place waiver and $5.00 in the locked money box in the clubhouse. 3-D range fee is in addition to the guest fee. A person can be a guest only 2 times then should consider becoming a member. Guest are not permitted to hunt.
11. All hunting equipment, be it hunting blinds, tree stands, tree ladders shall not be placed on the club grounds until August 15th and must be removed by March 15th of every year. Each piece of gear must be clearly identified with the club members name and phone number. If his rule is not adhered to, the gear will be subject to removal and disposal.
12. Only members that are members as of the March meeting may hunt on the property, members that join after march will have to wait until the following year of membership.
13. Speed limit is 5 mile per hour.
SHOOTING TIMES - FIREARMS SHOOTING
Nov. 1st – Mar. 1st: Mon-Sat 10:00 AM till 6:00 PM
Mar. 1st – Nov. 1st: Mon-Sat 10:00 AM till 8:00 PM
SUNDAYS 12:00 PM till 6:00 PM
EXCEPT ON DESIGNATED SHOOT DATES
On shooting ranges, no shooting of any target other than paper, and clay birds unless approved by the board of directors.
On Ranges you must remove targets and backboards when you are finished shooting, and pick up your brass and shells and if not keeping them please put them in the “brass” buckets.
All activity on firearms range must be in compliance with The Central Ohio Coonhunters Association Standing Operating Procedure, which is posted in clubhouse.
Absolutely no firing of any weapon on these premises without a signed waiver of liability, (annual waiver for member) to be signed by non-members at each and every sanctioned public event.
Every day: Sunrise to Sunset
EXCEPT ON DESIGNATED SHOOT DATES
NO BROADHEADS are to be shot at archery targets with the EXCEPTION of a sanctioned broadhead shoot. No shooting of archery targets towards the lake or behind the gun range. Absolutely no firing of any weapon on these premises without a signed waiver of liability, (annual waiver for member) to be signed by non-members at each and every sanctioned public event. ___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
➢ These rules shall be conspicuously posted at all times.
➢ Absolutely no firing of any weapon on these premises without a signed waiver of liability, (annual waiver for member) to be signed by non-members at each and every sanctioned public event.
➢ These rules may be amended by previous Article 10, Section 1 of COCH bylaws.
➢ These rules will be reviewed every five (5) years.
➢ Any member who violates these rules may be expelled from the club or denied privileges and/or use for a specific time period. Penalties will be determined by a majority of the board of directors.
A MEMBER IS DEFINED AS HIM/HER, HIS/HER SPOUSE, HIS/HER CHILDREN UNDER 18 YEARS OLD AND/OR GRANDCHILDREN UNDER 18 YEARS OLD.