Central Ohio Coon Hunters Association
2019 Central Ohio Coon Hunters Association
Hours Worked System
A member is eligible to receive up to a fifty percent (50%) reduction in their required annual dues if they are considered as an active member in good standing*. To qualify, the member must accumulate thirty (30) work hours in service to the club during the accounting year. Hours will be counted in the following manner:
1. Work hours will accumulate from February 1 through January 31 (accounting year).
2. A member will earn one quarter (0.25) hour credit for attendance at each regular monthly membership or committee meeting of Central Ohio Coon Hunters.
3. All hours worked by the member will be counted. There is no limit on the number of hours that can be worked at one time.
4. Each member is responsible for filling out a time sheet showing the hours worked and the activity performed. The time sheet must be signed by the chairman of the event or the committee representative related to the work performed.
5. Time sheets and a receptacle for deposit of the completed sheets will be available in the clubhouse and clearly marked. Once per month the chairman of the Hours Committee will collect the sheets and make an accounting of hours, keeping a running total of each member’s hours for the accounting year. Once the Points Committee Chairman declares a member has earned 30 hours of service in a given accounting year, no further hours will be recorded for that member in that accounting year. Officers, directors and committee chairmen that serve throughout the entire year earn the 50% reduction in annual dues.
6. Annual dues, including life member dues, will be reduced based on the following table:
Hours Worked Percent Reduction
15-29 25% 30 50%
7. The club will provide a meal to all workers if the kitchen is open.
*All probationary members (first year members) are required to meet the following requirements during their first year in order to become a member in good standing:
A. Attend 4 club membership meetings, unless the board declares this is a hardship to an individual member.
B. Attend 2 club events.
C. Work a minimum of 15 hours.
Probationary members that do not meet the first year requirements, will be required to pay the initiation fee to renew their membership in year two.
Rev.11mar2019 Central Ohio Coon Hunters Association Type your paragraph here.